Sending your Jury Images
- To complete the application process, you must send four (4) images of recent artwork as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not a photographer or don't have the ability to take good photos of your work, you might want to work with someone who can do this for you. An expensive camera is not necessary and many cell phones can take photos that will fit the bill. Your photos will advertise your work to both the jury and the public so presenting your best images is important!
- It is no longer necessary to resize images to the "Zapplication" size! It is preferable that you size your images so all four can be sent as attachments to a single email, but we'll take care of resizing if that is challenging for you.
- Images for the jury should NOT include identifying watermarks. If, after acceptance, you would like to replace those images with watermarked versions, that would be fine.
- Submission of artwork images via email is the preferred method. However, you may send a CD with your images to "Art for All, P.O. Box 6580, Elgin, IL 60121-6580" provided it is received by the appropriate deadline.
- A booth image is not required - important information about this is below.*
- The images from accepted artists will be included in the Accepted Artist gallery along with the Artist Statements and links to artist websites on the revision of this website which will advertise the event!
* While a booth image is not required for acceptance into the show, all artists are expected to display their work in an attractive manner using tent (or open space) and displays that show evidence of a professional approach to displaying their art.