KIDZONE Hands on Activities
Our Hands On Kidzone will be located in the middle of the event area at approximately 69 S Riverside Drive near the back entrance to Elgin Books and Coffee.
- Kindness Rocks (Rock Painting) – Assist children with painting encouraging sayings on rocks to be placed around town to inspire others.
- Monet Bubbles – Help kids make Monet like artwork using food coloring and bubbles.
- Jackson Pollock Splash – Help kids use evergreen branches to create beautiful splash artwork.
- Mosaic Medieval – Work with children to create a community mosaic medieval masterpiece to be displayed at The Centre.
- Cut Art – The Dinosaur Tail! A little origami & scissor work will create a wonderful undulating Dinosaur to hang from a ribbon.
- Thumbprint Press ~ For the littlest ones, a fun chance to create a card for Gramma! using their very own thumbs, a child creates a design.
Two face painting booths will be available during the event.
- On the North End on the same extension as Heavenly Henna
- On the South End of the event area before the turn onto Prairie Street